Sarr's Trial Senior Guard Application

Sarr

Name: Royal Guard VI Sarr

Length in RG: a Mouth

Are you Shadow Guard: No

Activity Level?: Everyday unless I'm working or doing school work

Why do you want to try for Trial Senior Guard?: I want to be Trial Senior because I have been working with the correct officer+ to make sure RG is running smoothly and with little no troubles.  I also want to make sure everyone is having a good time and make sure we are training in the IQ arena to sharpen our dueling skills. Improving RG as a whole is something I really want to help out doing and helping the Vice+ on doing so and believe I can help make that a reality in the near future. I take pride in training new cadets and making sure they understand what they need to be doing so they can pass it on to the cadets in future when they’re full RG and not cadets themselves. If I were made a trial senior I would continue helping my fellow officers on making RG the greatest it can be in the coming months. I want to make sure people can feel comfortable coming to me if they have any problems and helping them to the best of my abilities. Lastly, this won’t be the first time I’ve been an officer for battalions in the past experiences playing Imperial RP servers. 

How many warns do you have?: None

• Like 2

Former Trial Senior Guard

9 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Has potential and experience with leading

- Good reason to want to be a Trial Senior

- Good with new CDTS

Good luck Sarr!

Also practice dueling more 😎

-Hard working in RG
-Leads enlisted well

good luck Sarr, I'm rooting for you!

• Thanks 1

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

10 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+Support

- Has potential and experience with leading

- Good reason to want to be a Trial Senior

- Good with new CDTS

Good luck Sarr!

Also practice dueling more 😎

You work hard every day and I believe you will make a great Trial  Senior keep working hard to become better everyone can Improve so keep going I think you are ready

+support 

• Thanks 1

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

I mean +support 

Active

Can lead

15 hours ago, G0th Pigeon said:

- Good with new CDTS

That I disagree based on the situation below 

The only "bad" thing that has ever happened is he almost punished me for something that happened between me and DT More details will be disclosed if you ask. ( ill contact you pigeon) 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG