Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Accept me as Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Brand

What is your steam name?: BrandNewName_

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:80754468

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff in two DarkRP servers, both have shut down since due to the server dying, the names were SimpleNetworks and the other, BluesRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I believe I started sometime around July, or early August.

What date did you make your forums account? Probably in September, I don't really remember.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server?  1 (FailRP for Micspam)

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel that I deserve this rank because I work hard in this server, I only have one warn since I started out on this server, and I get along with people very well. I can make friends very easily, and don't mind using a mic. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they are Mass RDMing I would bring them to a sit to deal with them. I do not believe the cursing is worth a punishment, if they do it excessively I would just Gag them. While they are in the sit I would ban them for the necessary time.  (5 Day ban I believe.)

Edited by BrandNewName_
Added poll

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

-support
I have literally never met you before
App is quite lacking

Forums Activity Is quite low

Good luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

30 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

-Support

-Have never really seen you

-MRDM question isnt very good

-App is short

Still, good luck!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

- Support

I don't even know who you are. I never seen you in a while and kind of makes me think and somethings. Somewhat Moderation does require being known in the community somewhat and I think you gotta start getting out and getting noticed in a Roleplaying Manner.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster