1. What is your Ingame Name: Obito

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz) if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:519069805

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server:  Two weeks played along time ago probably all time 5 months

5. Total strikes ever received:  0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:  3

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  ZJ and AHOMS Zack

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I think I'm fit for ACM because  I love being a medic and I love combat non-combatants are a target for escaped D-class and I would appreciate being a combatant that can still do non-combatant things such as healing doing surgery removing bullets fixing broken bones stopping internal bleeding and such. ACM has always been a job that I wanted to apply for I focused on combat branches instead but now I'm in the two non-combatant branches

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?  Tell the CPL to wait help fend off then take the CPL to  med-bay 

Edited by Monster4Life

You need permission from two command to apply.

You have 24 hours to get another command permission.

👍

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

-/+ support but mostly a -support

-no real reason of why you are fit for ACM

-fucked up the brownie points question (i mean the guy is at 27 HP he needs healing i just feel like you didnt actually read the ACM SOP)

+no strikes is good but common

+ not many warns

Edited by pixalgamer99

+SUPPORT, seems like a good person to me honestly, is pretty high up in research, less warns then me XD

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 1/12/2021 at 8:47 PM, pixalgamer99 said:

-/+ support but mostly a -support

-no real reason of why you are fit for ACM

-fucked up the brownie points question (i mean the guy is at 27 HP he needs healing i just feel like you didnt actually read the ACM SOP)

+no strikes is good but common

+ not many warns

We are meant to heal first then go into combat

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

DENIED

Medical HCMD has chosen to deny you app

Feel free to apply at a later date

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Star locked this topic