Southpaws CI R&D Application

Southpaw

In-game Name: Southpaw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183974422

DiscordID: JimmyJohn223#0295

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Well for starters, I have a taste of every branch. Research, Maintenance, Medical, MTF, Security, and CI military. I want to give R&D a shot with what I can do. Writing test logs should be a breeze as I sit and take the time to make it nice and neat. Taking from the Foundation has always been enjoyable to me, and I have always wanted to research under.....¨Somewhat ethical¨ Boundaries. Beating the shit out of people for some sweet information is something I also enjoy doing. I have experience with almost everything and will serve until death.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have experience with every branch and know how to work with others under stress.

How active can you be? 8/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support
Southpaw is a great candidate for the job!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support
Southpaw is a great candidate for the job!

Southpaw also is a really great guy and very nice to everyone. He is also very creative which can help with test  +support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Accepted!
Please refer to the SCP-RP official discord and request the Chaos tag in "Chaos-requesting-tags", then request an FTO in the "Text-To-Train" channel under the Chaos Insurgency category!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||