Watermelon Support Application

Crazyboyri

Support Team  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become part of Support Team!

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Ensign Watermelon

Steam Name:

[GL] Crazyboyri

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:145670367

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?

Yes, I'm moderator for ImperialRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I'm always on when I'm not on Gmod or when I'm on Gmod.  So I would say about 5 days a week.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I want to join the support team because I want to help many people that need help that are new or having problems with Teamspeak. I always want to help people because it is what I always do. I used to be staff for ImperialRP as well and I used to help many people IRL, discord, in-game, etc. I've been helping people for the past 10 years because helping people can make a difference in your life and making 1 thing right can make you go further in life. I always go out of my way to make things right to make people put a smile on their face because once you put a smile on people's face, they would do the same just like I want to do. I know I may not have experience as support but I’m willing to go out of the way to learn and do better. I don’t want people to wait an hour for the support team to notice people in the support channel because they would get upset and I want to fix that.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I've been helping many people for pass 10 years and I know that I can do the same as part of Support Team and I can always make a different. I would do my best to make sure that everyone are happy of me helping them out.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Thank you for choosing the support channel, My name is Watermelon. What can I do to help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I did and if I need to be test on the rules, I'm willing to do that to prove that I understand all the rules.

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...