"Panic's" Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application

Panic

Should I be Vice Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I am good enough for Vice Commander (Scorch)?

• Yes.
    • Need more time.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

IC DML COL 2342 Panic (Just promoted  1/17/21)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Imperial Commando (Scorch)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander of this branch because I see IC as a family. I’ve been a part of it since Black Friday 2020 and I’ve met some wonderful people in the battalion and I want to help out as much as possible. I want to help turn IC around from the dark path it’s heading down. I want to help form the current and future IC into something that’s more respectable than it is already. I want to help out with the roster work.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1 week.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander within the confines of the Imperial Army, is to be there for their troops, as a leader and a friend, A commander needs to build trust with their troops because if there is no trust there is not unity, and Imperial Commandos along with multiple other battalions from what I’ve noticed on the server, well they’re brotherhoods, families, some members may have problems with one another but that’s normal, what’s important is that they’re always there for one another, and well a commander should be one of if not the strongest links in bringing the battalion together to be strong as a unit. Besides unifying the battalion it is also the responsibility of the commander to check in with the battalion see how everything is doing, to encourage activity from their troops by hosting sims and trainings, they also need to be able to settle differences as an arbiter and to make unbiased decisions that will benefit the battalion and put the battalions concerns over their own personal gain.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I should be trusted to be a commander because I’m dependable, when someone asks for something if I am able to help, I will offer my service. I will always make sure that every IC recruit has had proper training and has gone over the R&R of IC. I will always be vigilant and keep an eye on Roster updates for IC making sure that everyone is up to date on the roster and making sure there are no errors like duplicate placements on the roster. I will always be attentive to the server and keep an eye out for the command meetings and I will always keep an eye on the IC to make sure they do what they are supposed to do. I will train anyone who wants to be a demo, as I do anyways. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on every day even if it’s only for a couple of hours as school and real life matters will take priority but I will make sure to hop on the server daily.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 0 warnings. 

Edited by Panic

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

On 1/8/2021 at 5:51 PM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support 

-Very active 

-always willing to help 

-keeps himself cool and level headed  

Good luck man! 

I see non stop dedication and activity from Panic, He deserves this position. Good luck Panic!

• Like 1

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:51 PM, Itsuki_Mamoru said:

+Support 

-Very active 

-always willing to help 

-keeps himself cool and level headed  

Good luck man! 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN