Maybe more events in other time zones- Accepted

Funky Rex

What do you want to see? - i know is not a EU server but it would be great to see more events that are more in eu timezones becaus i wanna be apart of the events my i cant really becaus when the events are at night in EU and i think it would maybe inprove the server to also do events in EU timezones because then more european people would probally like to play on the server more.

Why should we add it? - same as i just said with that it would maybe get more europeans on the server and just make the server more active in eu timezones. And then they europeans would probally also have more fun when playing on the server :)

What are the advantages of having this? - more activity maybe more players and it makes it more fun for the europeans.

Who is it mainly for? - Europeans

Links to any content -

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

Like what times? I mean I'm up late from time to time. Its less something that could be implemented on the server and more the need for EU players who want to be GMs, especially right now were a decent amount of the playerbase is having to deal with school it allows for less late nights meaning GMs cant be up that late planning and executing events.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

Unfortunately I cannot force GM's to remain up late nights or wake themselves up very early so unfortunately I can't exactly help with this suggestion. The very best thing I can say, is if you're really that interested in more events during EU timezones and would like people to be interested in them than possibly you could make that happen by applying for Gamemaster.Β 

90% of my Gm's are around EST and even the ones who aren't are still busy so, EST fits right for them. Sorry I could not get a more elaborated answer. -
Head Gamemaster Emily.

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sisterΒ |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita KhrushchevΒ spacer.png

9 hours ago, Funky Rex said:

You could also maybe say that you are requesting GM form other time zones because im not the man for the job becausemy gramma is shit due to me beeingΒ dyslexic and im not very inventev

Anyone could apply for Gamemaster, Including people from other timezones, whether they want to do it is up to them

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

Β 

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggestedΒ contents addition to the server*