Wolf's ST Officer App

1.Whats your ingame name?: Wolf

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:62800327

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: 2 weeks in game, about 3 in real time

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 If my memory is to be trusted

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I wish to see ST Corps be returned to it's former glory, it's reputation restored, and not longer considered the minge corps. I wish to help shape and improve the ST Corps into a battalion that is well respected and beloved, I will work to mend relations with other battalions and bring respect back to the ST Corps

7.What Timezone are you?: Eastern Standard Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:   I am able to command effectively as I have had plenty of experience giving out orders on Shock. I am confident I have what it takes to command the ST  Corps and shape it into an effective and respected battalion.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I am a friendly and kind face among the community, and I believe that would be a breath of fresh air for many. I am also stern when needed, thus giving me a duality that is required when commanding a regiment, I also have a lot of passion for the ST Corps and have only been inactive due  to my obligations in Shock, I will however be doing more to balance my time between the regiments from this point on wards.

Edited by Snow Meister [Commissions Ope
Spelling Mistakes
  • Like 1

Former Shock CSM
Reserve ST SSGT

Maintenance Gremlin

+ SUPPORT

- Active

- Kind and professional

- Mature

- Great leader

-I've had the pleasure of playing with Wolf for a while, and he has been an outstanding NCO in the ST battalion as well as Shock. I think he is deserving of Officer, and think that with his increased activity, the battalion can only improve. 

Good luck Wolf!

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

14 hours ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

+ SUPPORT

- Active

- Kind and professional

- Mature

- Great leader

-I've had the pleasure of playing with Wolf for a while, and he has been an outstanding NCO in the ST battalion as well as Shock. I think he is deserving of Officer, and think that with his increased activity, the battalion can only improve. 

Good luck Wolf!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

DENIED
Applicant has resigned.

• Like 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈