Dan warburtons event team app

eeyore0137

In-Game Name: dan warburton

SteamID :STEAM_0:1:227412355

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum

What is your RP Rank?:  CI SM /RRH

What is your timezone:  Europe/UK

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No but willing to learn.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member: When I joined this server, I instantly fell in love with both the RP and the combat? For the first while on the server I focused more on the combat aspect but still loved the RP aspect to a high degree. Now is when I want to make that move into the more RP situations and scenarios different from standard server RP. With becoming event team, I will be able not to only better my RP but also make RP that others hopefully enjoy. If I were to have the ability of event team, I would be able to set up dynamic and story filled events for the server to enjoy on top of their normal RP outside of events.Allowing to be part of an amazing team of hard-working event makers allows me to better experience the server while also helping other people have a fun time on the server new or old players. With each event I host I will better and better not only my RP knowledge and skill but others at the same time. When it comes to combat events i know how to lead a squad into battle with no problem .

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would make a GOI event using Serpents Hand where there main goal would be to free all SCP's and bring them to surface. I would first get some people into the event preferably 5-7 Serpents Hand would be good. I would then tell participants to change there name to Serpents Hand (there name) and then the health and armor will be set to 150/100 and they would be equipped with an AK47, keypad cracker, and a  Deagle. There main goal as a Serpents Hand would to breach all SCP's and bring them to surface. But they can not free keter class SCP's considering the fact that in lore they only free anomalies that they see need to be seen by public eye and studied by others. For example they would definitely would free safe class no doubt since they are not world ending at all and are easy to re-contain if anything goes wrong. Euclid class would be a maybe since they are unpredictable and are a bit harder to contain if anything should go wrong. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes , and full accept and  understand them and any punishments I man revive for breaking them

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 682 because  of his power to adapt to situations and use them against others. For example there was a termination attempt with SCP 173 and SCP 682 where foundation security attempted to shoot 682's eyes out so 173 can move in and attempt to snap 682's neck, but when security shot out both of 682's eyes he grew more eyes all across his body all looking at 173 and never blinking. So in the end 173 never even got to touch 682 at all because 682's power to adapt and learn. It adds on to the fact that researchers have to be careful when attempting to neutralize 682 since he can use what he learned in termination attempts against the foundation and can completely end the world if he finds a way to.