5. Current level:

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:

No I do not.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:

DHOS Jack S, MAJ Sprink, CPT Beepis, CPT Spud, CPT ZJ

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:

Yes I have.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):

I believe I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job because I have experience dealing with heavy classes. I know the responsibility and rules that come with a job like Juggernaut, as well as I am prepared to use it well. I  intend to use Juggernaut quite a bit to utilize effectiveness inside D Block to keep it secure. I believe my experience and time within security has led me to be trusted, as well as be worthy of access to Juggernaut. I understand the rules very well and I understand what the juggernaut can, and can not do. I believe I deserve access because juggernaut has powerful weapons which needs people who are responsible, as well as seasoned to utilize Juggernaut for effective use. We need more juggernauts in Security and I believe I would make a great addition to that list. We need more juggernauts to ensure D block is secure and that D Block stops being overrun constantly from D Class CCs. I have put enough time into Gensec and led the enlisted enough to know that juggernauts are needed. We have enough Riot Control, but we do need more qualified juggernauts.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

I would pull out the M60 and attempt to semi fire at the D Class. Using the Nova or the CZ-75 would just increase the risk of hitting  the other D Class in the crowd. With the M60, I can at least increase the chance of being able to have an accurate hit on the D Class while having the added fire power of the M60. I would be patient and wait for the D Class to move to an area that exposes them more. If they continue to stay in the crowd, then I would shoot a  singular shot at the feet of the crowd to attempt to open a hole  to snipe the target with the M60. I would not lose eyes on the target and continue to follow them with the M60, then open fire when there is minimum risk. If they are in the crowd inside the right line to be tested on, then I would angle myself to hit them easily or simply go up to them.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+ Support
Is Co. ET Leader

Pret active

Knows what he is doing

Spreads lies about DHOS Mind

Spreads the truth about DHOS Jack S

Edited by Beepis
  • Like 1

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+support, heard rumors about him telling people Mind has a CI medallion in his pocket that he kisses

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

2 hours ago, Beepis said:

+ Support
Is Co. ET Leader

Pret active

Knows what he is doing

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

2 hours ago, Beepis said:

+ Support
Is Co. ET Leader

Pret active

Knows what he is doing

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted.

I regret to inform you that your application has been accepted, please speak to a HCMD+ or an Admin+ for your blacklist whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in the discord!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Sprink locked this topic