Clawz's R&D APP

[Triggred]Perisnot

In-game Name: Clawz | Senior Researcher

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165886405

DiscordID: CyberVA#5958

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
While i've never read the "Lore" of R&D i can say that ive seen enough ingame to understand basically what they do/are. Also, i have been R&D on this server before a long time ago, almost 3 years ago back in 2018.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I want to be an R&D because I can bring activity, being a foundation researcher.. It's really inactive and people don't do much besides do just mass PT and mingey Researchers, but as R&D i believe i can actually have a bit more fun and be active and do experiments correctly. Not only do I have experience but I'm also a Senior in the foundation, I, of course, have Lots of Knowledge about SCP's and not some Newbie. Chaos Insurgency seems like i can get more delved into the RP Aspect and learn new things, I wanna learn a bit more about being R&D than i had before.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Experience and Playtime, i know a lot about SCPS and even on how to be a R&D, i can make it to meetings and be a good R&D Researcher, i know how to Take RP seriously when need be, and can even help other lower rank R&D if they have any questions and ill answer it to the best of my knowledge. I have over 2500 hours on GMOD on separate accounts if that says anything about my activity lol. 

How active can you be?

As Active as Permitted, i have other Jobs -- Omi-9 which is about to be Nu-7 and also Maintenance.. then this R&D job if i get in, but i can be as active as 3-5 hours on the server on different jobs at the same time if that says anything, you need me on the server.. ill be on.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Anything Else? i hope to get Accepted, thanks for reading my app and i hope to be able to have a better RP experience with yall soon.

4 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support.

Looks promising.

good maintenance member 🙂

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted!

Contact an R&D FTO to begin your training for CI Research and Development!

Hop in the SCP-RP Official Discord and request Chaos Tags. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||