imma try to apply again and see if i do it right.

Maroon

in game name: gensec LCPL Reee

steam id: 76561199013684864

discord id: 6001 Reee

preference of branch: military it seems really interesting.

rank your knowledge of lore: 6-10

explain why you want to be CI:  I want to be Ci because being part of gensec is kinda boring after a while because all you do is stand guard at a baracade for 10 minutes waiting for 1 class-d raid or something kind of fun. Secondly, I don't want to be a d-class that no one respects and it's impossible to escape because theres always either a gensec or MTF that intercepts me trying to get out or there is a scp like 682 that 1 shot kills me. I try and do something fun and then someone decides to ruin it by saying oh well you can't do that when i can and i believe them and i also want to be chaos because in mobile task force all you do is make sure the hcz is secure and go to a meeting that takes 30 minutes and don't even get promoted! Lastly, I want to try something new instead, for example: i am kind of tired of protecting the facility i want to free scp's and kill MTF and facility guards.

what is 1 thing that sets me apart from other applicants: i don't know if i am turning this application in to the right place and if that's not good enough i am really trying to get into chaos insurgency.

how active can i be:  i can be on 1-6 times a time spand of 3 or less days.

do you have both teamspeak and discord: yes I do.

note: if I did this application wrong please notify me thank you. 

sincerely Reee your well known nobody. 

Edited by TTV darkdestroy43

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

Your application is currently being reviewed, do not contact any CI personnel to go over your application at this time as doing so will be faced with an instant denial.

Your application has some flaws in them. Firstly, that is not 75 words and also, the application seems like it didn't take much effort to construct at all. You have ~ 24 hour to fix this application, failure to do so will result in a denial.

osu! achiever? I don't know

• 4 weeks later...