Hiroshima's Gunnery Officer Application

Nagasaki

What is your ingame name?: Hiroshima

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67919358

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Harold

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? The things that I can do for the Gunners is I can improve the weapon RP for naval. I like to be detailed when it comes to RP so I can be detailed when it comes to doing Weapon RP. I also can think of new ideas when it comes to weaponry. I read that Gunnery Officers have experimental weapons so I could think of new ideas for developing new and improved weapons for the empire  

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position for a couple of reason. The first reason is I have previous experience being a higher ranking personnel and making sure I do my responsibilities and duties. I have been higher ranks on other serious rp servers but one notably rank I was before was a 1LT on the SCP RP server for gaminglight. The second reason I should be trusted with this rank was I can do a lot of passive RP. I am experience in performing my duties and responsibilities in a RP scenario very well and I will perform the tasks that I am required to do swiftly and cleanly.  The third reason is I am very serious when it comes to RP. It says in the Naval SOP that you have be very serious if you want to be Gunnery Officer and whenever I am in a RP scenario, I am focused and locked in when it comes to performing the tasks I received and doing them efficiently and effectively. The fourth and final reason of why you should trust me with this position is I have leadership potential. I have previous experience leading men and giving orders in a stressful RP scenario so if I must, I can lead the Naval men if I am ordered to do so.  

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because I like to do passive RP. It states in the Naval SOP that a Gunnery Officer is required to do Passive RP and I really like to do passive RP like doing Maintenance patrols in Engine room. Not only do I like passive RP, but I also like weapon RP the best. When it comes to other RPs like Medical RP and Engineer RP, I am fine with those types of RP, but I really like to do weaponry RP so that is why I want the rank of Gunnery Officer

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I understand

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose within the Gunners branch is to man the ship's turbolasers when it comes to hostiles ships attacking the ISD and to make sure that the other offensive systems are in good condition. If needed, Gunnery Officers will serve as a flanking and/or combat engineer force when being deployed in the battlefield

Edited by Nagasaki

-support 

Joined naval 2 days ago...

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support
-Active
-Good Naval
-Haven't had any problems with you.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Just now, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active
-Good Naval
-Haven't had any problems with you.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

ACCEPTED
Please speak to Vice Admiral Mikey for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png