2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67732845

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 3 Weeks

5. Current level: 71

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: no

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: ZJ and Jameshi

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:  yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):  "TLDR: Its a juggernaut... like who doesn't want to be a walking LAV with a M60. Plus a new Pokémon to add to my collection."

My main reason I believe I will be beneficial to our security efforts is that I have extensive practice with LMGs and having this class would be a big help in reclaiming D-Block when it calls for it. Having access to this class for me will be a great way to overwhelm d class that are being naughty bois. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  M60 with single bursts or the cz 75 with small precise bursts

+Support 

-He would be good fit for juggernaut. Back in 2019 I worked with him and see him in combat and he’s quite good at it. D Class gonna have hard time escaping.

-He’s one of the most trusted member in gensec. Have a lot of experience in security.  I’m sure he won’t abuse it in some ways.

Good luck

The best Lee. 😉

5 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

Accepted

Also Rawr X3.

Why

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker