Playtime requirement for certain jobs. - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - I would like to see certain jobs be restricted to brand new players for a certain number of hours, or days. These jobs would just be the ones that are constantly minged on from players who only intend on joining to mass rdm or cause disruptions of roleplay such as Gun Dealer, Bloods Leader, and Crips Leader. This wouldn't be a long time by any means but would just allow for the player to need to show a little bit of roleplay on other jobs before being entrusted to a job that can either spawn a weapon or starts with one.

Why should we add it? - I consistantly see people join the server, get on gun dealer and just mass rdm in and around spawn for their entertainment with disregard to other players roleplaying experiences.

What are the advantages of having this? - By adding a short time restriction to a few of the jobs it would prevent brand new players from easily accessing weapons. Anyone that came on the server with the intention of mass rdming with NITRP would have to wait a while to do it and in reality they will probably just leave and find a different server to do it on.

Who is it mainly for? - All members of PRP.

Links to any content -  N/A

afsa.png?ex=664aa75f&is=664955df&hm=23ea

+Support
I kinda like this idea but I'm curious to see how it would play out with newer players intending to mkae money dealing guns. 
Though they might as well just base.

SMT has shown that they are willing to add time restrictions to certain jobs so it might be for the better to be honest.

Obviously this wont completely eliminate Mass RDM but it might eliminate a lot of it as most Mass RDMs I see are from Gun Dealers that just got on and bought guns to kill people.

Update: After playing and focusing on it I've realized just how much newer players abuse this. I had a total of 3 people just today hop on while I was on for 4 hours throughout the day and just Mass RDM with the gun they self supplied. I would definitely like this to happen. 

Edited by Nao
  • Like 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander