Leroy's Application

EmeraldGod

In Game Name:  Leroy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:426728221
Discord Name (Bread#0001):EmeraldGod #1672
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have no Warnings

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): Why do I want to Join Nu-7? I want to Join Nu-7 So I may be able to continue my Work of Protecting the Foundation From The SCPs and Chaos Insurgents that intend to destroy it by any means necessary even if it means sacrificing my very own life it means the foundations secrecy and safety of all its personnel, I will get the job done if it means dying (like I wrote earlier by any means necessary) or worse, I will not betray my fellow members and wont let anyone try to betray them or the Foundation, the CI wont take any SCPs or Hurt Foundation personnel if I'm around I WONT let that happen.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):  Im a Security CPL in GENSEC and if it helps i have been through multiple CI Raids and Containment Breaches And helped Recontain SCPs Like SCP 173, 049-1 and 049-2 (His Zombies).

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I understand that I will have to be a crucial part of Nu-7 and I will be on daily most of the times and will be  helpful to any member of the Foundation along side with it.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): I was not Recommended for Nu-7 But It was Recommended To join by Clover.

Edited by EmeraldGod

You used the wrong application. This is the correct one.

In Game Name: 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 
Discord Name (Bread#0001):
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

Please add this and edit your original post

Edited by Eaten

hi

10 minutes ago, Eaten said:

You used the wrong application. This is the correct one.

In Game Name: 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 
Discord Name (Bread#0001):
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): 

Please add this and edit your original post

I think I Did it Correctly now.

-Support
Kept Talking about how nervous he was and how he wanted it to be looked over in OOC(Basically Advertising).
Doesn't meet the MINIMUM of words, and repeats things.

No Offense but the examples he uses for what he's been through, anyone who has at least like 5 hours on the server not afk, has gone through one of if not all of those

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

6 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

-Support
Kept Talking about how nervous he was and how he wanted it to be looked over in OOC(Basically Advertising).
Doesn't meet the MINIMUM of words, and repeats things.

No Offense but the examples he uses for what he's been through, anyone who has at least like 5 hours on the server not afk, has gone through one of if not all of those

Adding on to that it just seems so cliche if you want it looked over ask a close friend on the server before you do it.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Advertised his application in game.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Bread locked this topic