Wolf's Officer Application

Snow Meister [Commissions Ope

What is your in-game name?

Wolf

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`?

4 days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have been recommended, I am active,  I enjoy shock, and I plan to stick around. I want to work with my fellow Shock and other battalions to improve Shock and the community as a whole. I think I can work to make Shock the friendly face of the Empire, working and reforming minges and rule breakers instead of driving them away. This however doesn't mean I'll be soft, I will put my foot down to enforce the rules when needed.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have little to no infractions, I'm currently training for IA, and I always attempt to enforce the rules as best as possible. I have spent most of each day since I joined on shock, I'm working to improve Shock as best I can, I want Shock to be the best it can be.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I can be active and be a friendly face of the shock. I've been working to be polite, approachable, and friendly,  I have been helping new troopers and attempting to help maintain good relationships with the other battalions and the community as a whole.

How active can you be?

Almost if not every day, I've been on almost all day every day.

Edited by Snow Meister [Commissions Ope

Former Shock CSM
Reserve ST SSGT

Maintenance Gremlin

-Support
Originally I really liked you and thought you would've been a good pick for Officer, but recently you've made me change my mind with your behavior on the forms & Discord. 
-Doesn't handle constructive criticism well
-Downvoted everyone that disagreed with him on this suggestion
-Caused an argument in the discord, by putting his suggestion in memes. saying it's a meme how it was denied

I believe you need more time on the server, learning the ins & outs of the community before becoming an Officer. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

7 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support
Originally I really liked you and thought you would've been a good pick for Officer, but recently you've made me change my mind with your behavior on the forms & Discord. 
-Doesn't handle constructive criticism well
-Downvoted everyone that disagreed with him on this suggestion
-Caused an argument in the discord, by putting his suggestion in memes. saying it's a meme how it was denied

I believe you need more time on the server, learning the ins & outs of the community before becoming an Officer. 

In truth you have been very immature and mingey lately.

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT