1. What is your Ingame Name:  jaay

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:443075633

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: 2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 7

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Tako Zack

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I would say I'm fit for ACM because I am active I am a CPL in E-11 and a CPL in SEC. I am respected in Medical and know in utility in general I am very good at combat and I have some ok Medical Experience I have been in some battle pt's and events I'm active and have been able to help out a lot with stuff around med bay while still keeping up with everything else I am good at multi tasking and being able to hold my own in a 1v2 I am good really good at shotgun combat but I know that medic stuff comes first and like I said I also still patch up people around med bay and stuff 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? now you would probably want to preform surgery on the E-11 CPL but if CI are right at the CP i would get the CPL to a safe space and then go with the MTF Captain 

+ Support 

+ Activity

+Combat

+Objective

+Reasonable

+Fair

[-] Kinda mingy 

Overall would make for a good ACM, look forward to seeing good things from you.

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

• Bread locked this topic