Pumkin man application

Pumkin man

In Game Name:  pumkin man
Steam ID:76561199007462059
Discord Name:(Graciel200#6246)

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): I want to be in nu-7 because when I was in omi we didn't really contain scps and when I was in e-11 we barely contained the dangerous scps like 106 096 and scps like that most of the time I saw nu-7 doing and the main reason I wanted to be in mtf was so I could recontain scps and e-11 didn't do much of that neither did omi 9 and nu is mainly focused on containing scps and I keep seeing nu-7 do a good job they also don't break rules other branches dont do it either but it`s good that they know what to do nu-7 are also pretty humble and professional an example of that is when scp 106 breached they knew exactly what to do.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I was in omi-9 and e-11 was only a pvt in omi-9 and was a LCPL in E-11.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  I understand it but I can not fufill it always because of school I usually can get on once every 3 days or so because of school.

Edited by Pumkin man

• Bread locked this topic