• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Teal/MC SG S SSGT Teal 1271/Midshipman Teal

What is your steam name?:

Tealfaded

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:460472920 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No, I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around October 25-30

What date did you make your forums account?

11-28-2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes,  $70

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

Yes

You will be tested on it:

Timezone:

CST (Central Standard Time)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the rank because when necessary I have the capacity to act professionally, which I believe is a desirable trait in a staff position. I like to hear both sides of the story in a situation where it’s one person’s word against the other’s, and I pay close attention to detail. If I ever have to arrest someone I make sure to hear their explanation before arresting, as I have had multiple situations where if I had just punished someone before hearing their side of things then I would  have accidentally punished them for an invalid reason. I believe in treating each player fairly and in a dispute I try to keep things cool, I believe that the solution that results in the least dissatisfaction from the people involved is the best solution, however sadly this isn’t always possible.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

As I am applying for Trial Moderator, I would try to calm them down, and also call for a Moderator or Admin to help me, I would make sure to gag the player if they refused to calm down, as I am sure it is hard for staff to do their job with a player screaming curse words at them. Under the circumstances a ban would probably be necessary, in which case I would need an admin to assist me because as a Trial Moderator I would not be allowed to ban users myself.

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

App all together pretty short IMO

also MRDM question you never checked logs which is unpoggers 

also this is your 1 and only post

-support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

42 minutes ago, Dragin said:

-support 

like he said, its a little short and MRDM question is not entirely correct.

Edited by G0th Pigeon
  • Like 1

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

-support 

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll admit I could have done better with the application and I understand it is not likely that I get accepted, however I am at least happy that I know what to improve on in case I try again. Thanks again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill