• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Pigeon

What is your steam name?:

[GL] G0th Pigeon

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:218477802

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

No I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

10/02/2020

What date did you make your forums account?

11/09/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Lord.

How many warns do you have on the server?

None.

Have you donated?

Yes, $20.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes, I have read the Staff handbook.

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am very active on the forums, the server, and wish to make the server an overall better experience for everyone thats playing. My time of playing on the server has been amazing, the community is very welcoming and friendly to new and experienced players, I want to give back to the server by making it a more fun and overall amazing time for everyone playing, I would hate to have someone ruin it for others. I am a pretty calm and understanding person, I believe I have the ability to be calm in a stressful situation and not overreact. I am very willing to accept constructive criticism and any disciplinary action that I am given. I have been on the server for more than 2 months and am a somewhat experienced player that is dedicated. I want to help with issues that players have with the server and try to make the server a more enjoyable experience. I also want to help the staff team with sits and any other issues that need to be solved. I believe I can be an efficient staff member and handle problems accordingly.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would tell them politely to calm down and ask them to explain to me their side of the story. If they continue to curse at me and not be compliant when I asked them to calm down I would gag them and mute them to prevent them from spamming chat with anything negative or derogatory, after a few seconds I would ungag them to see if they calmed down and ask them for their side of the story one more time, if they continue to curse at me I would gag them and check logs. If the logs say they did MRDM, I would tell them that they are getting a warning and a 5 day ban for MRDM (5 day ban and formal warning) and Staff disrespect (Formal or Verbal warning) then tell them to appeal it on the forums. I would then contact Admin+ to administer the ban and warning.

Edited by G0th Pigeon
Fixed spelling error.

E11 LCPL / D5 RCT / GENSEC LCPL

𝔅𝔦𝔬

28 minutes ago, Benjamonious said:

+Support

-Good app

-Nice guy

-Mature 

-Active

-Dedicated

-Support

-No experience with staffing but without chances like this he won’t be able to have any.

I think the mrdm answer was fuckin on point 

Only problem is forum activity which is pretty aight!

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG