Jerry EPs ban Appeal

[GL] Godbert Manderville

Steam Name: [GL] Joker Flux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150917519

Ingame Name: Jerry

Ban Length:  3 days

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Squash

Reason for Ban: LTAP

Dispute: I never knew that I got removed from Gensec and at the time I still thought I was still in it, also I never was or knew I was going to need to be in a sit so after waiting 5 mins after getting scolded I decided to hop off for the day. 

+Support

Thought he was aware of the rules he was breaking and left to avoid the punishments coming way, I deeply apologize.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

I have a huge issue with this, we repeatedly pinged about role call and told everyone about it, you were removed most likely for failing role call.

You ignored my orders to return back to LCZ, even as SFC you can't just roam HCZ. I get you in cuffs,  we start getting staff and you disconnect, in my opinion that fully fits LTAP.

You could have treated the situation in a  better way asking about what is happening instead of running away and having me grab a few people to get you.

I did tell you I was grabbing staff, why would you leave while in cuffs? Especially when security command has you in them.

-Support

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

26 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

I have a huge issue with this, we repeatedly pinged about role call and told everyone about it, you were removed most likely for failing role call.

You ignored my orders to return back to LCZ, even as SFC you can't just roam HCZ. I get you in cuffs,  we start getting staff and you disconnect, in my opinion that fully fits LTAP.

You could have treated the situation in a  better way asking about what is happening instead of running away and having me grab a few people to get you.

I did tell you I was grabbing staff, why would you leave while in cuffs? Especially when security command has you in them.

-Support

Due to this response ( Which I wish you were the one whom called the sit ) I'm changing my response to -support. I was in the sit with Noah Lee, who just stated he left and not that you guys were calling staff. I wish Noah would have given me more info prior to this incident.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |