Ben's Trial mod application- Accepted

Benjamonious

Should Ben be on the staff team? (Trail Mod)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ben be on the staff team? (Trial Mod)

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ben

What is your steam name?: QuagmireToilet from FamilyGuy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:183331994

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do, I have been staff on many servers but my most noteable is when I was a Superadmin/GM on a ClonewarsRP server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 1st-3rd 2020

What date did you make your forums account? October 5th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 on ImperialRP

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I am good at dealing with sits and I also want to be available for them it’s kind of annoying for the people who have problems that can not be resolved due to a lack of staff. I know about the constant waiting time of ticket taking, so I want to be able to help out with the other staff members and join the staff team so I can help out people with their problems. I want to learn more about the community and be a bigger part of it. I would love to help out because I think that this server has a great community and the people on it are not always the best but that is what admins are for, they try to make the game fun for everyone else because they come to the server for a good experience. I think I should be on the staff team because I would take any chance I can get to help out. I know the rules pretty well and I have gone over them many times so I can make sure I am making the gameplay more fun for other people and not messing up their experience because we’re all trying to have fun. During a sit I would hear both sides of the story, take any evidence if there is any, and come to a conclusion to resolve the problem.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would check the logs to see how many people he killed and if he doesn't give a valid reason as to why I would warn him and get someone who can ban him for MRDM/Staff disrespect. [Reasoning: They obviously have no intention of cooperating with me and if the logs show them killing 4+ people and they aren't giving a valid reason as to why the punishment is as stated in the staff handbook "4+ RDM/RDA (Mass RDM/RDA) - Formal Warning + 5 day Ban".]

Edited by Benjamonious
Added more much needed detail

Definitely not blacklisted 

-SUPPORT
On your question with mass rdming you just put the generic thing that people dont take into consideration of their story, you would never just ban them and warn them off the bat, you would get their side of the story before even banning them, you clearly do not want this position as if you did you did want the position you would be putting as much effort as possible to prove to us and say, I really want to be a staff member and help out, more then just, i want to be staff so i can ban people, sorry mate but its a -support from me

• Like 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

- support 

Im concerned by that RDM response. If you just going to warn someone/ban  someone just on a whim with out any references or proof what so ever.  I've had instetences where someone claimed MRDM where its been a major misunderstanding the guy was cursing cause he was being falsely accused of something when in reality it was a training switchuation and the guy that got caught killing others was in a sim. 

You need to look at the whole picture if there cursing set them to the side and let them cool down first if the continuee gag them until they calmed down and you can get the real picture. Staff is all about being cool minded and being patient 

• Like 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ SUPPORT
- VERY active
- Mature
Experienced 

(Would try to look over some of these comments as they might be more experienced than you and just trying to help out.)

Edited by soph
  • Like 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

6 minutes ago, soph said:

+ SUPPORT
- VERY active
- Mature
Experienced 

On 12/14/2020 at 1:10 PM, Benjamonious said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn him and get someone

yeah Imma stick with 

-support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, zefershpear said:

- support 

Im concerned by that RDM response. If you just going to warn someone/ban  someone just on a whim with out any references or proof what so ever.  I've had instetences where someone claimed MRDM where its been a major misunderstanding the guy was cursing cause he was being falsely accused of something when in reality it was a training switchuation and the guy that got caught killing others was in a sim. 

You need to look at the whole picture if there cursing set them to the side and let them cool down first if the continuee gag them until they calmed down and you can get the real picture. Staff is all about being cool minded and being patient 

I would agree on the situation and this is vary unwise of someone  to be picked out if they have massed rdmed.

so -support

Edited by MR.ZERO
  • Like 1

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

3 minutes ago, G0th Pigeon said:

+/- Support

+ Active
+Has experience

-----------------------------

- Not very mature

- Didn't have a very good answer for the last question but edited it

Also spelled Trial wrong 😠

Also a big minge on his CC

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Changing to +/- 

Changed MRDM question and its better now 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG