Meowjams, CI application.

Meowjam

In-game Name: Meowjam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548657019

DiscordID: Meowjam#8868

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 3 or 5 maybe.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) The reason why i want to join is that, i want to help the CI by killing every one in the Foundation and show people how good i am i in combat or any kind. You know there a lot of me i can do in CI, like,  Killing Gensec or MTF, And sometimes i make funny things. And the most real reason i want to join Ci is, that i can be better at combat sneaking around as a Spy to kill Gensec to help D Class. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? i have good leadership as a NCO in Gensec, I'm good at combat by headhoting People sometimes if I'm lucky with aiming.  So i am gooding to be the betof them all to be the bet CI as i can just trust me:)

How active can you be? Everyday at 1:00Pm to 9:00PM

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Accepted!

Your application has been reviewed, and we have decided to accept it for a training! Please contact me via the discord below, so we can get you set up with an FTO!

Discord: Benslaki_II#1776

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png