1. 1. Shall Succ boi become ACM?

• Yee
    • ew no

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Succ

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:0:512328607

3. Rank:    RFM (medic)

4. Time on server:    2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   3 ( really old ones tho I had no clue what the rules were)

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    zack and price 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I think I need the job ACM because I am tired of not being able to help enough. You ever get that unsatisfying feeling of not being able to help anyone. Or just not being helpful enough? well I do NOT like that feeling. I want the satisfaction of being able to help my fellow foundation friends at all time. I also don't wanna just help people health wise, I wanna help combat wise aswell.  I hate to just see all these security die from dclass and i just sit there with a little pistol. I want a GOOD gun because I could help out a lot in dblock with like I said, combat wise and healing wise. And lastly, If I become a ACM, I will be more active on the medical team. I cant give an exact number but just know that I will be on more often than before. and you will expect more good things from me than before.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?   So you see. If I were to take the heal first then fight path,  we would be all dead. but If I deal with the more urgent path, then I will be able to first help kill CI then heal.

(+/-) leaning toward +

[ + ] Activity

[ + ] Server Time 

[ + ] Positive Experiences

[ + ] Focused Minded when it comes to the task at hand.

[ ++ ] Brownie Points (Do a little extra, expect a little extra)

[ + ] Does good when it comes to surgeries

[ + ] Haven't seen a breach from the SOP from him, if he was unsure he would look it up.

[-] Server strikes (Shit happens, learn from the mistakes)

Overall great candidate for ACM and would like to see him perform more roles in medical.

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Edited by 8Dustin

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

12 hours ago, 8Dustin said:

(+/-) leaning toward +

[ + ] Activity

[ + ] Server Time 

[ + ] Haven't seen a breach from the SOP from him, if he was unsure he would look it up.

Overall great candidate for ACM and would like to see him perform more roles in medical.

^^

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

On 12/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, 8Dustin said:

(+/-) leaning toward +

[ + ] Activity

[ + ] Server Time 

Agreed 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

I guess ACCEPTED!

Please speak to a Medical HCMD or an Admin+ to receive your whitelist

Though, I thought you left the server. If you didn't please contact me, Right Twix#1418.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Bread locked this topic