1. What is your Ingame Name: Apple

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:0:88229813  

3. Rank:  Medical Researcher

4. Time on server:  2 Weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:   0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   1

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Zack and Price   

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     I am very passionate about medical and I enjoy the job and being an ACM would allow me to better perform my duties under stress and allow me to ensure that medbay is a safe location and keep the other medical staff safe during lower defcon situations. I am able to perform well in combat situations as proven by my time in CI Military and  I am able to perform as a leader if necessary proven by my time as CI RnD Low Command. I am certain that I would make an excellent ACM and I hope you agree.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?    I would first ensure that the area is secure and if not move the injured into a more secure area then I would inform the A1 Captain that I am first going to finish healing the E-11 CPL and once the CPL is healed and feeling well I would attempt to reconnect with the A1 Captain in order to aid with the situation             

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic