Captain Kaiser's Gunnery Application

Kaiser

Do you think I should get the Gunnery Officer Position?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should get the Gunnery Officer Position?

What is your in game name?  Captain Kaiser

What is your Steam ID?  STEAM_0:1:184315734

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? Captain

What specialty are you applying for? Gunnery

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply? Grand Moff Tarkin (Classy)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I believe that I can help improve Gunnery by increasing the amount of passive RP that Is done by the branch. This could include regular checks on the Turbo Lasers to make sure that they are up and running ready for events and also sims that gunnery and other naval can be involved in. Gunnery is a very passive RP specialty and I think that is what we need to improve on in order to make it better and show people what we do. By increasing the amount of passive RP there is we could get more people into Naval if they like the idea of Gunnery.

Why should you be trusted with this position? I believe that I should be trusted with this position because I have been trusted with the rank of Captain, which is an honour. I have done research into what Gunnery do in order to better my understanding and know how to make the RP better. I understand what they do around the ISD and also what they do during events. Gunnery is a position that hold a lot of power as they are in charge of the Turbo Lasers but I believe that I can be trusted with this position. I also believe that I am trusted throughout Naval and have no bad relationships with anyone. Gunnery Officers hold a lot of power when it comes to the hand hold weapons that they have and also the control they have over Turbo Lasers and I believe that I am the right person to trust with this.

Why do you want this rank? I would like this position in Naval because I believe that I have a strong understanding of what Gunnery do and I am very interested in their work. I have always been interested in Gunnery and continue to have that interest which I believe can help with what I would do as a member of Gunnery.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? Yes, I understand.

what is your purpose within your assigned branch? As a member of Gunnery my job would to be taking care of the Turbo Lasers and making sure that they are always ready for any attack on the ISD. Gunnery Officers can hold sims for regiments that involve the Turbo Lasers or the Turbo Lasers room.

Captain Kaiser    |    MC SG RST SGT Kaiser 0403

Kinda poggers I think...

+Support

- Good Application
- Active 
- Competent 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

- Good application | Good length and detail.

- Active and engaged in Naval affairs.

- Has been apart of Naval for several months.

- Was a previous MO.

- Is an excellent team leader.

- Consistently displays competency throughout his time in naval.

- Tries to improve Naval RP and keep things orderly and refined.

Overall I would 110% recommend Kaiser to be a Gunnery Officer.

22 hours ago, Gravy said:

+ Support

- Was a previous MO.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

23 hours ago, Gravy said:

+ Support

- Was a previous MO.

fax

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support
Good Person
Active
Nice
Really Helpful Naval
Not really mingy which is good for someone in naval

I would love to see you as a gunnery officer so good luck.

• Heart-Eyes 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired