Pumkin man ci aplication

Pumkin man

In-game Name: (Job) Rank) Pumkin man

SteamID:graciel2010

DiscordID:Graciel200#6246

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): I want to be in Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: In lore in a 0 out of 10 scale I would rank myself maybe a 6 or five.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I'm good at shooting and I already know how raids work since for a day or 2 I was omi-9 I quit later because it was boring than become e-11 for so far about 9 or 10 days and I'm not some sort of cannon fodder in them either I'm LCPL in e-11 and got promoted in omi-9 I have dealt with about 3 foundation raids and 1 storage raid. (Btw this is what I think I might have been in 2  Facility raids and one storage raid).

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? What sets me apart from the other applicants is like I said in why I should be ci I know how raids work I'm good at shooting and I was in omi-9 and are in E-11.

How active can you be? I wont be that active I will usually be on when E-11 is boring or low activity and I'm usually playing on the server in general on wednesday friday saturday sunday days before there is no school in the us and days when there are no schools in the us.

Accepted!

Your application has been reviewed, and we have decided to accept it for a training! Please contact me via the discord below, so we can get you set up with an FTO!

Discord: Benslaki_II#1776

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png