Guinea Biologically Hazardous Materials Application

Guinea Pig

-Your Full Name & Rank?
Guinea & Senior Researcher (SR)

-Why have you chosen to pursue specializing in studying biologically hazardous materials?

I have chosen to apply for the Biologically Hazardous Materials and pursue a career because during my time here in the research branch, I have enjoyed every bit of it. I wish to have a bitter understanding and have first-hand experience and the proper in handling SCPs that have hazardous materials within them or their anomalist trait. throughout my test within the foundation, I have seen that a lot of the hazardous material SCP hurt and or kill other researchers or Foundation personnel and I wish to develop a better immune system and cured to help them as well as counter the anomalous effects.

-Have you produced any documents pertaining to biologically hazardous SCPs?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rUBFH30FKUOoOvc-Hyl2xB-fwkIdTG0zojMCSYR9ezY/edit

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

Guinea is a Researcher that does put effort into his logs that he does, I do believe he would be a great pick for HMR & will continue making great test logs.

Application kinda short though.

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support
While your application was just a tad short, I do see you fit for the HMR position, More test logs added to the application would have been nice but again, It's fine because your usually active, Well behaved, And all around, Fit for HMR.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png