Warn Appeal - Kebab Muzva

Kebab Muzuva

Your In-game Name: Kebab Muzva

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569506940

The admin's name in-game: Bacon

What warning did you receive: RDM as SCP 096

When did you receive this warning: today at 14:40

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I killed a guy he called a sit whit this clip https://medal.tv/clips/38230011/5AxS7vuQKwQf whitch looks legit but I was also recordin so you can see it was clearly cut out Why do you think this warn was false: becouse the admin didnt lisen to me when i said I have a clip  and just said sure buddy then warned me and returned me

Evidence the warning is false: the pinned video

I know he tryed his hardest but he did look at it tho also sorry was for another guy soo yea

- Support 

The clip at the end shows that when the OMI9 was trying to “bag” you, you killed him. The only reason you can kill people as 096 is when the fail a bag or view your face. Remember when someone is trying to bag you it’s a roll off. The person bagging you rolls then you and whoever has the highest wins. If the person bagging wins you are bagged if they loss you can kill them.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

16 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support 

The clip at the end shows that when the OMI9 was trying to “bag” you, you killed him. The only reason you can kill people as 096 is when the fail a bag or view your face. Remember when someone is trying to bag you it’s a roll off. The person bagging you rolls then you and whoever has the highest wins. If the person bagging wins you are bagged if they loss you can kill them.

26 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support 

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

27 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support 

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Why did you stand idly if he saw your face?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

47 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

At the beginning of the video the first time someone clearly looked at your face and then backed away. You stood there and didn't do anything, then wan an Omi9 came up to you attempting to bag you, they didn't look at you nor did you roll, but you killed him anyways.

hi

• Rookieblue changed the title to Warn Appeal - Kebab Muzva