1. What is your Ingame Name:  jaay

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:1:443075633

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server:  2 Weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:  0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   5

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Consario and Price 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  I am CPL In E-11 I am in Nu7 And I'm pretty good at combat I am well Known in The server and  Well respected in Medical.  And I  I am PVT in CI military And Pretty good at 2v1s and I am also really good With a shotgun.  I also  Participate in a lot of combat PTs  I normally come in top 3.  I am also very Active on medical and in really bad positions I can some how get out of them barely and still be alive.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF EL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? 

+Support

Every day when I look at who is on the Job I see Jaay a Lot who is trying to keep their activity up and they are good at what they do

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

-Support

-Very rude

-Haven't had any good interactions with you

-I just don't see you fit for ACM.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ Support

+Combat experience

+Person experiences are good

+Activity is good

+Server experience

-Support

-Quite a few warns

-Lacking medical experience

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

• Bread locked this topic