Christmas Event!

JuiceTaps

I was thinking about things for a Christmas event for the server. I know it's gonna be big, but there is gonna probably need to be a lot of hours of planning for it to make it special. Before I give my ideas, these aren't necessarily good to other people but they seem cool in my on way. I might describe/explain them wrong, and if I do, my bad. First off, we need a Christmas tree somewhere on the map. It could have controllable lights but that requires more than just models it requires coding which I don't know if the developers wanna do for a simple Christmas tree. I think there should be something like an event badge or something. Don't know where it could be placed, but it'd be epic regardless. Maybe ships could have Christmas lights wrapped around them. For the week of Christmas, ya gotta keep Christmas music on sometimes

and for the greatest thing... christmas carolers. i dont know how this will work, but we need carolers lol that would be amazing. they don't have to be good at singing at all just run around the ship singing every once and a while.

Those are my wonky ideas. Honestly, just thought this would be fun to make I don't really care if these are added.

Unless..

4 hours ago, Asp said:

ya gotta keep Christmas music on sometimes

I feel like this would be more annoying then "fun"

4 hours ago, Asp said:

ships could have Christmas lights

This imo would be a lot of work for something that only lasts a short amount of time.

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

• Bread locked this topic