ban appeal for a server i never been on

Good morning, and in case

12 minutes ago, monkeydog57 said:

Admin that Banned you:  DoUSR Rangiatea  (steam_0:0:47553516)

Well that was a long time ago then, +/- Support until I hear rangs side. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Using the steamid provided I can check when you last were on our server

27/09/2019 12:16:13 Pm  

I can also check the ban pannel to see when you were banned

27/09/2019 12:20:57  (ban panel doesnt include PM/AM so eh) 

So, if you think lying about never playing on our server will get you unbanned you have another thing coming

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

I check game tracker because i don't remember playing on the server or less the couple of hour over a year ago and name wasn't on the list of player.  i know for a fact i wont  treats  with DDOS  on severs like rps. i my be a asshole but not a liar . but i don't really care just don't like being call a liar by some one who deal with the most toxic people on the internet every day. i just thought it was funny after i check game trackers that i goot banned in a server i thought i never play because my name wasn't on the list. and what my likely happened too was the got banned after a i left the se server and DoUSR Rangiatea banned the wrong person i don't find out thill over a year later because if i play gmod i play ttt . you could probably  tall that i only played less the a couple of hours .  and if  i really wanted to play on the  server and knew i played and was ban i would have just mad a new steam account a change my ip witch isn't that hard.  so knowing you calling  me that i knowing won't get unbanned  so have a good life .

Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight