1. 1. Should i become EO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: Tucker 

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185936219

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Nimo

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I'm on almost everyday and i will help them with tryouts and do my own when i'm certified for it. I will also try to keep all 31st entertained so that the lower ranks think that 31st is fun and worth to stay in so that it can grow even more and become as good it can be.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I belive i should be trusted with the rank as i got experience as both another speciality rank and higher ranks in army and naval.

Why do you want this rank?: I want it so i can help the CEO and 31st overall with roster update and other stuff like tryouts and sims now that there is no Vice commanders or Commander left anymore.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose is to assist the 31st with keeping the ISD going and so it's at the bets performance it can be in. I would also help 31st with any questions they got and make sure that everyone knows the rules so they don't get in trouble and can have the best RP experince when on the server.

Edited by Tucker.

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |

-Support

-Tucker although you are a amazing Naval and Past member of Admiralty I feel like you put no effort into this application.

- My opinion would change if you added more than 1-2 sentences per questions and gave a more in-depth answer for each question.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, Tucker. said:

CEO and 31st overall with roster update

- Only CEO and VCMDR+ can do roster updates

On 12/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, Tucker. said:

I belive i should be trusted with the rank as i got experience as both another speciality rank and higher ranks in army and naval.

-To Short of a Answer

(Im sorry if it feels like im ripping on you with this -Support but I would like a more detailed application)

~Ducks

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

1 hour ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

-Tucker although you are a amazing Naval and Past member of Admiralty I feel like you put no effort into this application.

- My opinion would change if you added more than 1-2 sentences per questions and gave a more in-depth answer for each question.

-To Short of a Answer

(Im sorry if it feels like im ripping on you with this -Support but I would like a more detailed application)

~Ducks

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

4 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

-To Short of a Answer

~Ducks

22 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

-To Short of a Answer

~Ducks

23 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

-To Short of a Answer

~Ducks

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Denied 

If you decide to reapply please put more effort into your application 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png