New experiences on Imperial RP :D

JuiceTaps

Again, I'm back! The other thread was popular, but I have got some great news for any new players looking for information! I just did my first "grinding" session on the server, consisting of me patrolling/rping/playing as a Shock for maybe 6 hours? Can't tell you enough.. Wasn't bored for more than five minutes. I got to do an awesome event, which I will give some constructive criticism on later, and just hang out. 

The Shock troopers are all great people. I hung out with them in a VC for a while, we chilled on the game and had a nice experience. Yeah, there is Chaos, but thats rare and everything needs a little Chaos. (dunno why i capitalized)

Not to mention, I met a bunch of IQ, DT's, PT's, and naval people as well! I would recommend Naval because you actually get to roleplay in ATC (the main deck) and help the ships movements. There is a good view too.

The event was good, but some aspects were bad. It was poorly run on one end, that being some people changed their RPNames to pretend to be Impostors and killed people. It'd be cool if nicknames are temporarily disabled for the event, or there are restrictions for things to preserve the event's stability. A great thing would be specified staff dedicated to running an events. They can cloak during events, spectate main areas and make sure it's going good. This would help.

I'll probably make these posts daily for a while until I feel ready to apply for staff. Honestly, I don't know when but I will enjoy every minute of my journey  there.

have a great day everyone 😄😄😄

also, thanks to the admins for giving reactions to my last "server documentation"

• Like 2

• Bread locked this topic