• No

In-game name: Predator 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460589128

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:IC VCMDR Fixer/Purge SSGT

Have you donated to the server?:Yes so far $94

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?:2weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:I know the lore very well because I have watched every Star Wars movie so far. And a little of clone wars. If need I can do research on things if it is important.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I want to be a Gamemaster because I would like to do events when there is no other GMs on. Also I would like to try and see what the other GMs do. I also want to become a GM because I want to have experience if I want to help another Gaming Light Server. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:I am a Senior Moderator and I have gotten  used to the commands now so I should be alright. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:No but I have seen how they do things with commands by setting HP and do event announcements.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: There is a rebel fleet that has come into our airspace and the troops must defend there ISD long enough to keep them at bay. The actors goal is to take over the ISD or destroy it if not possible. The ISD starts to shut down and crash on jakku. While that happens the rebels follow them on the planet.

(off ship) The troopers land on Jakku with little supply’s. The remaining rebels come after them to get information about the empire. The remaining troops rally up and make a trap for there last stand. How ever they have a distress beacon for the fleet. If the fallen ISD troopers survive long enough they can be saved. The rebels finally land on jakku and begins there assault. The fallen ISD troopers fight back as long as they can and hope that the fleet arrives. The fleet contacts them and says they are about to arrive . The fallen ISD troopers hold them back long enough and survived when the fleet arrived. The fleet killed the remaining rebels and moved on with there mistakes.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):I’m going to be honest no I don’t know and I am willing to learn if I have a chance 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):No I don’t know

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Edited by Predator

+support 

One of the nicest people I know

Mature

active 

Need I go on?

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+Support

- Friendly

- Active

- Knows the lore well

Best of luck predator!

~ im lazy - kieran

Edited by Kieran ♡
  • Like 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Accepted

Please contact a V+ for your training.

• Thanks 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png