Wish for O5 med

[GL] CallMeWish

In Game Name: Wish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:257292000

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): OM

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Strikes do you have: 2 for missed meetings

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I thoroughly enjoy being part of medical staff, and i feel as though this is the next step i need to take in contributing to the branch. 

Why should we accept you: Ever since i got added to medical all i do 95% of the time is play it, i thoroughly enjoy playing on this branch , every aspect of it i do find to be very enjoyable. I feel as though I could bring more, in-depth and creative role play to the server and the branch. I have had some experience with surgeries in real life, i have had my ear stitched back together,  i got to shadow over a couple surgeries for my senior project in high school as well.  Other than that, i thank you for taking the time to consider my application

(No there isnt a word requirement BUT write how much you think will be needed to get your app accepted)

+Support

-This man is chill and has enough experience on the server

-Activity could be better tho but he's still doing good

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support, love this guy, one of the only reasons I stayed in medical

-makes everything fun

-never mingy

• Heart-Eyes 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

On 11/22/2020 at 12:49 AM, vSquishyv said:

+Support

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

On 11/22/2020 at 1:49 AM, vSquishyv said:

+Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Will locked this topic