1. 1. Should Metall get NCO?

• Yes
    • No

What is your name?: Metall

What is your rank?: TP

How long have you been an Enlisted? :7 days

What rank are you applying for?: SP

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I have been playing gmod and mil RP for about 5 years now. Among that time I have spent allot of time leading troops. Working as an NCO, an officer and for most of the time a CO. I am dedicated to SF and will do everything to see it grow and thrive. 

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?:

I plan on keeping the tryout train going, our current NCO's have been doing it non stop however they need a break to focus on more important matters. I also wish to help lead and guide all the new enlisted and help train the new generation into glory. 

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?: Yes.

- As a TP you are already one rank away from NCO, Our NCO applications are more made to fast track enlisted to NCO, unlike the officer application which is to choose which NCOs can be officers, You just need to wait the 3 day promotion cooldown and then an officer or command can decide if your fit for NCO. 

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

41 minutes ago, PTOB said:

- As a TP you are already one rank away from NCO, Our NCO applications are more made to fast track enlisted to NCO, unlike the officer application which is to choose which NCOs can be officers, You just need to wait the 3 day promotion cooldown and then an officer or command can decide if your fit for NCO. 

Also this application is legit one or two  sentences long, -Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

I believe you should wait to get regularly promoted to NCO, if u do an App u will be on a trial period and have a 1 week DNP. 

I know, thus making it harder, I don't expect to be making any mistakes and failing. But I like the added challenge and risk. I waited to apply becuase I wanted to show that I'm dedicated.  

In the end I'm at your service, ill wait how long you wish.