SSGT Beater's 2LT App  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beater become a 2LT?

• Yes
    • No
    • Needs work

1.Whats your ingame name?: Beater

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:420636837

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes, about 3 times.

4.How long have you been on the server: Half a year but I'm starting to come back after leaving 2 months ago and was added back to the roster 5 days ago. 

5.How many warns do you have?: on record i have only two verbal warnings. one by void and one by egag. 

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to be a 2LT because if theirs no other officers on i want to make sure the troopers that work hard can get ranked up as they deserve it. I also want to take a more active role with leading troopers into battle , holding the line, and working with troopers to get to the objective. I also want to be a second lieutenant so I can work on self-improvement with responsibility.

7.What Timezone are you?: EST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I think i do fine commanding troopers its only when they don't listen i get kinda annoyed but im not quick to get mad because ill leave it where it is before i make things worst.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I'm a quick thinker and work on a plan we can use if we are under attack, I also make sure my boys get out alive (no man left behind). Im not going to sugar coat myself, im impulsive, stubborn, and have a short attention span but i do make efforts to improve myself with each day.  I keep a lot of personal feeling out of what we are doing as its important for a leader to be unbiased so to make choices faster and more efficiently.

Edited by [GL] Hunter_Trale

Pending...
Waiting for other applicants and support at this current time.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

-Support

Your officer application is one sentence for each question...
(If you want an Officer Rank, at least show some dedication to it)

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Please fix your application within 24 hours or it will be
Denied

• Like 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

• 3 weeks later...

DENIED
ST Command does not feel as if you are fit for the 2LT rank at this time, however do not be discouraged you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈