Tusk's Nu-7 Application

Tusk

In Game Name:  MTF E11 PVT Tusk | Tusssk

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:73791322

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480):  Cross_Box#3463

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP:  None

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): I have always enjoyed two things about Gaming Light, 1. It's PvP, and 2. Self breaching and breaching RP. I know Nu-7 Specialize in Containment of SCPs and Re containment, and that is something I am very interested in. I have also heard from quite a few people that Nu-7 is fun, and that I should try it. I offer my experience in PvP as well as RP, as I've played on the server for quite a bit, and have the knowledge to re contain just about any SCP thrown at me. Another thing I have to offer is my leadership. While I haven't been in a leadership position higher than CPL in E11 on this server, I still know my shit when it comes to Leading, as I've been a leader in many other RP servers, SCP and not SCP. Another thing I'd bring to the Table is my activity, with the current world Pandemic, I have a lot more free time than that of a normal school year, and I quite a bit of time to dump into something, and I would like to see if Nu-7 would be a fun place to spend my Time. Oh btw I have a riot Shield :).

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?: Report them to a 1stLT, If none exists, Move up to CPT, and so on in the CoC. Don't handle it yourself.

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out):  I have not.

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: I was in E11 once before, As a Ranger.

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): Of Course.

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): No.

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

• Bread locked this topic