7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become The Next Vice-Commander Of Shock

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Shock IA LTCOL Texas 1599

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

To help my fellow Shock members rise to what we used to be back in the day when I was Senior Commander. That is to enforce more trainings to be done; so our troopers can have more fun while on duty. Along with that I would like to add more active players to our ranks; to do that we would have to make sure that more tryouts are being done at current times to maximize our chances for getting new people. Furthermore to make sure the upkeep of the Roster/SOP/Law Book. Finally to carry on with that is to make sure that all of shock are following the CoC/SOP/Law Book.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Three+ weeks (About Three months on Senior Commander. About Two months as IF Vice Commander(Helping Founder of IF), and about One month as Admiral within Naval after being Head of Engineering for Two months. Currently one month as Shock as a LTCOL)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

To Ensure that Shock follows orders and documents(Like the SOP) to a T. Along with leading/managing Shock as a whole. Making sure that everything goes smoothly within Shock. To perform trainings/PT/ as well, so Shock will instantly be ready and prepared when something happens. Along with assisting the other Vice Commander of Shock. Along that is to make sure Shock communicates with other battalions are at their best to prevent any issues from rising between them.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

As stated before I have been multiple things to put me in the place of leading men on this server and off it and I think I can be trusted with that fully again. With that I personally think that I’m very trustworthy to my battalion due to my dedication to Shock during my time as Senior Commander. One of my major accomplishments being at the time is having around 15+ Shock on for a whole week. And I would love to have the chance to repeat that with Shock. Along with getting our current Enlisted, Non-Commissioned Officers, and Officers straighten out to prevent minging while on duty.  (Also have some new ideas that will be bought up within shock that can help us a lot)

7. How often can you be Online?

Everyday for at least 2-8+hours; Weekdays past 4pm EST to 8/9 pm EST,  

Weekends 12/1pm EST to Midnight. Things may change depending on what happens within my life.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have two warnings on Clone wars RP that are over a year old; I have technically three warnings on Imperial those being.

Commander Iden Versio IF1 NTRP/FAILRP/Pressing Alarm (Friday March 13th)

(This was on The Imperial after I fully left; there nothing I can say that will make this better I was being dumb back then and there nothing I can do to take that moment back)

Midshipman Finnley Fail RPx2 (Friday April 3rd;Two Separated warning 12 Seconds apart)

(These ones were on Imperial they we’re given at the same time at the time I was wasted and didn't fully know the weight of my actions until it was too late. Yet again I can't take that moment back or fix it. (Side Note: However I don’t know why it was two separated warning instead of just one saying Fail RPx2.))

(Side Note; Reason why I took this down originally is to give a person I thought would be better for shock as a whole an open window. Since there are now Two Shock Vice Commander position open I feel comfortable to go and fully commit)

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day!

~Shock LTCOL Texas

+Support

Texas has exceded my expectations as an Officer. He is constantly striving to improve the battallion and makes sure to check in with troopers from all ranks to see if there is anything that they are struggling with and to get their opinion on how the battalion can be made better.

Even when he is not on the server he makes sure to come into the discord and check that constant tryouts and trainings are happening so that we as a battallion can grow.

He builds relationships with everyone he meets and knows how to have fun with different folk to make sure that they are comfortable and enjoying the battallion, not onlt that he also knows when things have gone too far and speaks to folk and gets them to calm down instead of resorting straight to punishment.

Texas is a good leader and inspiring to his troops and in my honest opinion there is nobody else that I'd rather have as my Vice Commander.

A couple things you can work on: 

Make sure you follow your own advice, when you're on if you do tryouts and trainings it can encourage others to do so, leading by example is the best way to be in a Command position.

Your activity is good however it could still be better, staying online can help promote activity within Shock because otherwise other people will just see it as a dead battallion.

For future applications try flush it out more and explain how you're going to implement the things that you say you are going to.

Best of luck with your application Texas,

Shock 2LT Iced

Edited by Iced
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Iced said:

+Support

Texas has exceded my expectations as an Officer. He is constantly striving to improve the battallion and makes sure to check in with troopers from all ranks to see if there is anything that they are struggling with and to get their opinion on how the battalion can be made better.

Even when he is not on the server he makes sure to come into the discord and check that constant tryouts and trainings are happening so that we as a battallion can grow.

He builds relationships with everyone he meets and knows how to have fun with different folk to make sure that they are comfortable and enjoying the battallion, not onlt that he also knows when things have gone too far and speaks to folk and gets them to calm down instead of resorting straight to punishment.

Texas is a good leader and inspiring to his troops and in my honest opinion there is nobody else that I'd rather have as my Vice Commander.

Make sure you follow your own advice, when you're on if you do tryouts and trainings it can encourage others to do so, leading by example is the best way to be in a Command position.

Your activity is good however it could still be better, staying online can help promote activity within Shock because otherwise other people will just see it as a dead battallion.

For future applications try flush it out more and explain how you're going to implement the things that you say you are going to.

Shock 2LT Iced

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Iced said:

+Support

Shock 2LT Iced

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

On 11/12/2020 at 10:52 AM, Iced said:

+Support

Shock 2LT Iced

On 11/12/2020 at 12:52 AM, Iced said:

+Support

Shock 2LT Iced

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 11/12/2020 at 1:52 AM, Iced said:

+Support

Shock 2LT Iced

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

On 11/12/2020 at 12:52 AM, Iced said:

+Support

Shock 2LT Iced

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif