1. 1. Should Busch Become Darth Vader?

• Yes
    • No

-=Section 1=-

In-game name:  Buschy2

Steam Name: [GL] BUSCHY2

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:503925884

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

I have always wanted to become Darth Vader since I joined the server back in September. I thought it was a donation rank that you had to buy until I was informed that you had to get to a certain rank to be promoted up to it. Ever since then I have been working my hardest whenever I am on the server. Leading events as a Naval, working with Shock and DT as an SO, coming up with new ways tom improve Shock and their activity as a CSM in Shock, as well as joining staff to better the GL server. Anything I can do to work my way up the ladder and to prove that I have the leadership capabilities to become Vader at some point.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I have been apart of Naval and SO for about a month and  a half now and have quickly risen through the ranks. I have lead whole battalions and units on many different servers and games. Such as Battlefield 4. I used to run a milsim unit called the 13th MEU which had 75+ active personnel. That unit lasted a year until we decided it was best to move our separate ways. I also used to run many different battalions within milsim units that have always flourished and are still continuing to operate well without me being there. I have been doing milsim for about 9 years now. I have also been apart of JROTC and ROTC in high school and college and have risen through the ranks quickly and been given the honor and opportunity to lead and work with many excellent people. 

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

Because I believe that I have the experience over my past 9 years in both the gaming world and the real world to where I have been put into positions to lead and excelled to the point where some things are still in place today even with my absence.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

501st needs some love. I do not believe that I have seen any trainings or SIMs that include the 501st that are not tryouts. I believe that with my experience I can bring those into place that are both fun and competitive for all the boys in blue.

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

I have had to deal with drama between other people and have handled those situations well enough to where they are good friends to this day. I have had to deal with people who were poor in their leadership capabilities and have trained them and mentored them and now are joining the military and doing very well. Dealing with stubborn people is also something that I have had to deal with.

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

Well I guess I already answered this question. Mentoring and taking some one on one time with certain players has almost always worked for me. It shows that you want them to improve so that eventually they can help others.

Anything else you would like to add?

I am just pleased that I now have the opportunity to apply for something I have wanted and worked towards for some time now. And if I do not receive this honor I will continue to work as hard as I can until another opportunity arises. Thank you.

Edited by BUSCHY2

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

-Support

Personal Experience

+ My interactions have always been pleasant

Application Section 2

+Good Qualifications I believe with the Naval and cooperation with other regiments. Your real life experiences demonstrate maturity as well.

-You leave your image and direction of Vader lacking. The scope of Vader covers the 501st, but is a lot broader. With Vader you could do a lot more then just be a regiment lead.

Application Section 3

-Your boots on the ground approach may not work as Vader and I encourage you to think bigger picture.

-Missing some key points most other people have pointed out as issues the community is having

Summary

You are on the right track to becoming a good Vader I believe, but your application is leaving some to be desired a little everywhere. Try and think larger then possible then chisel out your Vader instead of trying to grow your idea of Vader from a seed. Some people call this a "Disney wish list" approach.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 7:37 PM, Friend Maple said:

-Support

Personal Experience

+ My interactions have always been pleasant

Application Section 2

+Good Qualifications I believe with the Naval and cooperation with other regiments. Your real life experiences demonstrate maturity as well.

-You leave your image and direction of Vader lacking. The scope of Vader covers the 501st, but is a lot broader. With Vader you could do a lot more then just be a regiment lead.

Application Section 3

-Your boots on the ground approach may not work as Vader and I encourage you to think bigger picture.

-Missing some key points most other people have pointed out as issues the community is having

Summary

You are on the right track to becoming a good Vader I believe, but your application is leaving some to be desired a little everywhere. Try and think larger then possible then chisel out your Vader instead of trying to grow your idea of Vader from a seed. Some people call this a "Disney wish list" approach.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

I've had good experiences with you, but you are not ready for a SHC posistion.

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever