Sledge's Darth Vader Application- Denied

fueledcornflake

-=Section 1=-

In-game name: Sledge/Ninth Sister

Steam Name: [GL]Fueledcornflake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419350005

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

I have always looked up to our Vader's. Vader has always been a great responsibility and I believe that I am ready now. I want to become Vader so that I can farther help the players of the server and implement some changes that I think are necessary. I wish to be able to be more involved in the different battalions and help them with anything they may need. I also believe that having a Vader is a good influence, as I said above new players often look up to Vader and I think that us not having a Vader for a while now may have left some players without motivation, so I would like to be a more community orientated Vader helping with the players issues. I would also like to get battalions more active because as of right now some are starting to slow down and I believe that they need a jump start to get up and going again. I have been involved personally in 4 battalions and I have interacted with every battalion and I've seen what they're good at and what they need to improve.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I am currently the Ninth Sister for inquisitors thus I have experience leading over a large group of people. I am a active moderator for imperial, and I have been in 4 battalions where I have seen their unique issues and strengths. 

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

I think my activity would set me apart, I'm on everyday and I have no plan to stop being on everyday. I love this community and the people in it and I would love to interact more with the people. I'm also very dedicated as I have only been on for 2  months and have climbed the ranks. I am also serious when I need to be and can be relaxed when it is the time. I know how everything runs, I am active in command meetings and I focus on the things that are important now.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

- Bring back the training system.

- More SIMs to keep the troops sharp

- More systems to keep the naval entertained

-More interactables aboard the ship to keep people entertained

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

Minges, minges minges and some more minges. Also there's some issues with people disrespecting others, battalion diss and just generally some heat between the different battalions. People joining IQ to get skill points and then leaving.

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

I believe that the training system should be brought back to stop people just coming on and instantly being racist or RDMing, along with that there should be some type of reward given to people to train new players, like GC or EXP. I would work to do cross battalion trainings and to understand and fix tension between these battalions as everyone should work together.  People joining purge should have to have a cooldown between leaving and joining so that they cannot abuse the skill machine.

Anything else you would like to add?

I would just like to say thank you for considering me and have a good day!

"I call jury duty, i have sexually offended childeren" -SubLT Fenix

-Ex Ninth Sister, Ex Senior Moderator, Ex Gamemaster and a couple other things.

52 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Fairly new to the Community

Just recenelty got a Command rank

Needs more experience

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

-Support

Personal Experience

+ Pleasant Experiences

Application Section 2

+ I enjoyed your trying to become your own idol story

+/- Flushing out how you think being the Ninth sister prepares you would be helpful

- You do not provide anything that is actually 'stand out'ish sadly, and the improvements you had seem like they could be done in the 'Suggestions' forum and IQ command.

Application Section 3

-Your provided issues make it seem like you are applying to IQ command and not Vader

Summary

Your application seems to be leaning less towards Vader and more towards IQ, so it is hard for me to judge you on how good of a Vader you would be. This could be due to confusion of the position, but I encourage you to take a second look at this and try and calibrate your Vae-'DAR'. (Like Vader, but radar... get it?)

Best of luck on your run for Vader

• 3 weeks later...