[Vicious] Darth Vader Application- Denied

Vicious

Application For Darth Vader  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Application For Darth Vader

• Yes
    • No

- Support

You are a current commander for the IC and you are doing a good job in there. You are also a cool guy, but I really don't see you as Darth Vader. I don't see much in your application or in-game that actually screams "I can be Darth Vader". It's a Senior High Command position and I think you should work on learning/gather high command+ experience and stand out a little more in the community. Being Darth Vader has a lot more to do than just RP.

Best of luck!

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2020 at 7:52 PM, -Frank- said:

- Support

You are a current commander for the IC and you are doing a good job in there. You are also a cool guy, but I really don't see you as Darth Vader. I don't see much in your application or in-game that actually screams "I can be Darth Vader". It's a Senior High Command position and I think you should work on learning/gather high command+ experience and stand out a little more in the community. Being Darth Vader has a lot more to do than just RP.

Best of luck!

On 11/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, -Frank- said:

- Support

Best of luck!

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png