NU7 forem

oshi

In Game Name: jaay

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443075633

Your Discord ID/Name? (Example of One: [GL] Mike#2480): Rimuru is best wifu 2020#4835

How Many Warns do Have? (Server Warns Not Mil RP or Imp RP just SCP-RP: 0

Why would you like to join MTF Nu7 "Hammer Down?" (125 Words Minimum): because I am very dedicated to the server and I look up to MTF Nu7 Hammer Down and I would like to help out as much as possible around the facility and keep everyone safe I hope I get recognized i know its 125 words min  but i cant really think of anything else because I'm bad at stuff like this

You are an Nu7 Enlisted Standing in your bunks and a Nu7 Officer (2LT) Begins to Diss and Argue with other MTF and CI. Who would you report them to?:

If you have received a strike in another Branch: How long ago was it and why? (If you haven't don't fill this part out):

What other branches have you been a part of, if you are still in them what rank are you in the other branch?: E11 PVT

Do you agree to be active and be dedicated to play on Nu7 for at least an Hour a day (If possible?): yes

Did anyone recommend you for Nu7? (If not just say No): no

-Support

-Most questions not filled out

-not enough words to fill criteria 

-does not seem fit for duty from what I’ve seen of him in the server

-Do I even need to explain myself further?

CI R&D EXP Richard Black R12

MTF Nu7 RCT Richard Black

Field Medic Richard Black

"Dont be a bitch, Fuck the button."

-Support
Response to main question doesn't even contain 70 words
Didn't respond to the Officer report question
Literally never seen you

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Bread locked this topic