Vindertech's O5 Application (11/1/2020) (Attempt #2)

Vindertech

Present your Name
|

Vindertech
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present your SteamID
|

STEAM_0:0:217705960
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What job are you willing to apply for?
|

O5 Research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A.

How many strikes do you currently have?
|

Zero (0)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team?
|

"I've been around for a while in Research & Development and I thought I could step it up a notch by joining the O5 Staff Program. I personally think that joining the O5 Staff Team would be a good way of knowing more about roleplay, and to show my seriousness toward others, knowing what needs to be done and how it needs to be done. If I were to somehow join the O5 Research Program, I would boost my activity on logs and general activity, to show what I can do to make things right. Also from what I saw on the O5 (Research) Staff Roster is that you guys have 1 more slot left, and that got me thinking that I should stand up for myself and create this application, and as well as to create more bravery. Coming from the Research & Development Branch, hoping that this will show that Research & Development would also have a chance to stand up for themselves and help the O5 Staff team too, boosting more activity for the Research Branches including O5 Research. My last reason is because I think this would be a huge mild stone, to actually join the O5 Staff Program itself."

Why should we accept you?
|

"My current rank in CI Research & Development is EXR/Executive Researcher, so meaning that I had experience with Research, SCP's, Information, etc,. Again, I can show my proof that I can be trustworthy of this position, hoping to seek out all of my activity and showing it to everyone. I also had a past experience in Research Branch as well. (Not R&D.) I would proceed to make as many logs as I can, sure school and attempt to fight me back, but hopefully I could get the job done. Not only that I'm senior command in R&D, but also in Maintenance (as a Maintenance Manager which is also senior command), meaning that I've climbed through the ranks and proved most of my seriousness. My last reason is that I'm one of the most respectful people there is on R&D, but of course I can be serious at times but it's good to know that what kind of person I am."

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, I worked really hard on my speeches and my grammar, but other then that have a good day/night.

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

+Support

-Great Command member in Utility

-Creative and always presenting new idea

-EXR in CI R&D

~I believe you're be a great addition to the O5 Staff Team 

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Massive +Support

-Great Command member R&D and Maintenance

-Has tons of ideas and is very creative

-likes to include others giving others things to do

-Not a minge

-very active and dedicated

-also good looking app is always nice

Edited by Sleeping Pills

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Bread locked this topic