JT Needs better weapons- Denied

Wesss

JT Needs better weapons  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - I would like to see that ST JT gets some better weapons.

Why should we add it? - Because JT only have 3 guns the E11 duel E11 and RPG but the made the Duel E11 do 10 damage.

What are the advantages of having this? - JT will now have a weapon that they can use to kill people because they currently have nothing good to kill.

Who is it mainly for? - Stormtrooper JumpTrooper

Links to any content - the DC-15A (Purge) and the Duel DC-17s or the Duel DC-15s (Purge)

Edited by Wesss

-Support

-These are all Clone Wars era weapons, the only regiments that could possibly use them would be the 501st Legion and Purge

In lore, the DC-15A was the standard Clone Trooper Rifle; The DC-15s was also mainly used during the Clone Wars, mainly with recon divisions, such as the 41st Recon Division, while having the Duel DC-15s dueled, this would be to overpowers for ST's. I get that Jump Troopers would be better off with better weaponry but this just seems a bit excessive. With the Duel DC-17s you are overpowered, I would suggest the Duel RK-3 as they work wonderfully for other regiments that currently use them such as DT.

You could possibly request the TL-40 or TL-50 as they are better weapons for Jump Troopers, the 501st is doing great with those and is our primary rifle for all jobs.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

2 hours ago, Wesss said:

Most of these weapons do 30 or 35 thats what the duel E11s do also the DC-15A is not only a clone weapon it is still used

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/DC-15A_blaster_rifle#:~:text=The DC-15A blaster rifle,weapon of the Senate Commandos.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

-Support
Only because Clone Weapons are only suppose to be used by Purge, If you change the weapons too something non-CloneWars type like the TL-40 I'll change, but (unless they changed their minds) SMT said they only want Purge having Clone Wars Weapons 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, dylanj2002 said:

-Support

-These are all Clone Wars era weapons, the only regiments that could possibly use them would be the 501st Legion and Purge

In lore, the DC-15A was the standard Clone Trooper Rifle; The DC-15s was also mainly used during the Clone Wars, mainly with recon divisions, such as the 41st Recon Division, while having the Duel DC-15s dueled, this would be to overpowers for ST's. I get that Jump Troopers would be better off with better weaponry but this just seems a bit excessive. With the Duel DC-17s you are overpowered, I would suggest the Duel RK-3 as they work wonderfully for other regiments that currently use them such as DT.

You could possibly request the TL-40 or TL-50 as they are better weapons for Jump Troopers, the 501st is doing great with those and is our primary rifle for all jobs.

On 10/26/2020 at 4:41 PM, dylanj2002 said:

-Support

• 1 month later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*