Bacon's officer APP

MrTouchdown

1.Whats your ingame name? : MC  SG RSS 1SG Bacon 3817

2.Whats your steamID?:  STEAM_0:0:235451867

3.Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?: Yes,I have.

4.How long have you been on the server: I haave over 168 hours logged on the server.

5.How many warns do you have?: I have Zero warns as of posting this.

6.Why do you want to be an Officer?: I would like to be an officer so i can promote those who deserve promotions and act as a leader of the medical corps with activity, SIM (if allowed) and training/tryouts. 

7.What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?: I am in the Central timezone and i am avaible everyday and log about 8 hours of active gameplay per day. 

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: Personaly I think that I do a good job commanding the regiment. I am on daily Give clear and direct orders to those below me . I take orders from my higher ups and  help enforce the rules. I also make sure that we stay a Minge free regiment and do seriousRP

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?: Something That would make me stand out is my personality and relationships around the server.  I am well known by the majority of the server and well known in medical. I am active daily and never go AFK for longer than 15 minutes.  I have experience hosting PDB and have a great understanding of how the medical corps  operates.

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Knows his duty as a Medical & RSS

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁