R&D Test Log #8405 - "Armory Refurbishment"

Saint :)

Grade: 75/100

Lore: 10/25 1048 and its constructs do not have a visible mouth. They speak through drawings. So it talking, and eating pizza doesn't really make sense. (Although this could e due to the RP) -C's metal is just basic metal, so working at it with armor wouldn't really go well. 

Creativity: 25/25 The test idea with -C is new, It hasn't been done yet and haven't seen a -C test before.

Presentation: 15/25 Used standard format with rarely coloring it at all.

Writing: 25/25 Very descriptive. And well written.

Test quality: Meets Expectations

Extra Notes: I recommend studying more up on the SCP you so decide to write on. Just to assist in the lore of the SCP. But your Creativity and writing with the logs is fantastic.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

10 hours ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Lore: 10/25 1048 and its constructs do not have a visible mouth. They speak through drawings. So it talking, and eating pizza doesn't really make sense. (Although this could e due to the RP) -C's metal is just basic metal, so working at it with armor wouldn't really go well. 

Presentation: 15/25 Used standard format with rarely coloring it at all.

Extra Notes: I recommend studying more up on the SCP you so decide to write on. Just to assist in the lore of the SCP. But your Creativity and writing with the logs is fantastic.

Thank you for these couple points, I will try to work on these so that my next log will be better.

And yes, during the RP, the bear itself was communicating with me, which is why the RP unfolded like it did.