9 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinions?

• Yes
    • No

Title: Berry Navy Vice Admiral Application

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST PVT Berry

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Navy

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to serve my higher ranks, and make sure I can be the best Naval High Command officer I can be, setting a prime example of Leadership, Honor, Respect. I also want to make sure the Navy, and army personal making sure there inline, and making sure the Naval Officer's, Senior Officer's, Crewman, And Non Commissioned officers are all doing there job. I understand I lack time on the server, However I am experienced, dedicated and helpful to my Peers, and Higher and low ranks. I want to spend my time improving the regiments, making sure commanders are fit for the jobs that they are given, working directly with Imperial High Command for the upcoming missions. (Planned by EM's) The main focus will be getting all the documents in place, Depending on the trooper count of regiments the priority of the documents will may or may not be priorities. The point of Imperial High Command is to make sure the regiments are commanded by people who are fit, the Ship is in working order, And that the regiments are spread out evenly and that the jobs, purposes, and points of regiments are in working condition as well as making sure People are for filling there job. I wish to make sure the ship is commanded by personal who are fit for there duties. I want to make sure everyone is abiding by the Imperial Law, and making the Emperor and Lord Vader proud. I want to make sure the ship is safe, and filled with the Security it is needed to be required.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 30 Minutes, Gmod 1350+

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Loyalty, Respect, Honor, You should have all of these qualities, including leadership. You command your troopers, serve your troopers, protect the empire.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I am loyal, respectful, dedicated I want to hear out everyone, and try my best as Naval High Command & Imperial High Command to serve the troopers, navy, And everyone who I can. I also want to improve the ship by working with Commander's, Imperial High Command and outstanding personal. I also wish to set an example for my troopers, and naval officers. I also want to command the ship in ways when I must, and be there for people.

7. How often can you be Online? : An Hour a day 3-5 Sunday.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Yes. Fail Roleplay, Faking Rolls (I didnt know the command at the time)

A long time ago.

Edited by BerryDealerMan

You don't apply for Navy Ranks

You're not in Naval

No way an ST PVT is going to get a rank that's above a Commander on his first day on the server 

Get more time on the server... Don't join and start applying for command ranks

good application doe big +support

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

32 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You're not in Naval

No way an ST PVT is going to get a rank that's above a Commander on his first day on the server 

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

35 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You're not in Naval

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You're not in Naval

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You're not in Naval

I like how TAlila still + support  at the end to add insult to injury XD 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 10/21/2020 at 4:11 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

You're not in Naval

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁